|Chicken Portuguese with Penne and Mushrooms|
All close-up and macro photography images on the Weekend Cooking website are captured by Anré Uys and Vernon Chalmers with a Canon EOS Full-Frame / APS-C cameras, EF lenses and Speedlite flashes.
This Introduction to Food Photography will use the principles of close-up and macro photography for introducing the concepts of food photography and lighting to Canon EOS photographers interested in learning about the challenges of food photography.
Other Vernon Chalmers Photography Private Training / Workshops Cape Town
- Introduction to Exposure and Photography
- Canon EOS Autofocus / AI Servo Master Class
- Birds in Flight Photography Workshop
- Canon Speedlite / Ring Lite Flash Photography Workshop
- Macro / Close-Up Photography Workshop
- Landscape / Long Exposure Photography Workshop
- Digital Workflow / Lightroom Post-Processing Workshop
Image above: Chicken Portuguese with Penne pasta, coriander, garlic, mushrooms, tomatoes and fresh parsley cooked in a cast iron pot.
Image below: Pan fried queen prawns with garlic and white wine
More about Vernon Chalmers Photography Training
|Pan fried queen prawns with garlic and white wine - Image Credit Anré Uys Photography|